New Year's Eve celebration
From 19h00 until 02h00
At Utopia - Dining Elevated
15th floor Mirage Building, Chiappini Street, Cape Town
R2900 per person
Utopia – a place or state of things in which all is perfect. Our passion is freshly cooked flavours. We invite you to join us and enjoy your New Year’s Eve with uninterrupted views of The Mother City and front row seats for a spectacular fireworks display. We will start your evening off with an glass of ice-cold Champagne as you mingle on our outside deck. We have the Red Cello duet stringing upbeat tunes setting the mood for the evening.
Upon taking your seat we’ll unfold a whimsical set of 7 different dishes as we refresh your palate and tantilize your taste buds for an amazing start to your 2019. DJ Dean will bring in the New Year till the early hours, with a fresh musical mix for an amazing year ahead. Our newly decorated restaurant and beautiful table appointments with 360-degree views of Cape Town, a well- balanced menu with handpicked boutique farm wines, offers one of Cape Town’s finest dining experiences.
Become part of our 100 Club, as we bring you loyalty rewards for your continued support and a chance to be part of our Chef’s table.
Call us to reserve your VIP Seats for New Year’s Eve at R2900.00pp (T’s &C’s apply)
Tel. 021 418 3065 email : email@example.com
15th Floor Capital Mirage Building 40 Chiappini Street, Cape Town
New Year’s Eve Dinner R2900pp
- On arrival A glass of Veuve Cliquot
- Amuse bouche Chilled parsley & white truffle velouté
- Starter Seared Scallops, parsnip puree, wild mushroom fricassee Or Sautéed beef, grilled pineapple, pickled cucumber Or Lobster tail, orange & ginger velouté
- Pallet cleanser Raspberry sorbet & port reduction
- Mains Open flame grilled fillet or ribeye Or Utopia platter (Langoustines, Prawns) Or White Sea bass with sauce Vierge
- All mains served with a choice of garlic potato puree, medley of roasted vegetables or beluga lentils
- Dessert Pineapple, coconut & mango sorbet Or Chocolate mousse cake
- To end off the meal Truffles, jellies & coffee