We all know that there are loads of football supporters in Cape Town. But where can you find the supporters clubs? With so many Manchester United, Liverpool and Arsenal fans and a growing number of Chelsea, Tottenham Hotspur and Manchester City fans in the Mother City, there’s bound to be some venues where like-minded supporters gather to watch games. And let’s not forget the increase in support for teams like Barcelona and Real Madrid.
Official Chelsea Supporters Club South Africa (CSCSA):
- Where to meet for games: Mitchell’s Brewery, V&A Waterfront
- Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: www.chelseafc.co.za
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/home.php#!/group.php?gid=2773140090
Official Manchester United Supporters Club of South Africa, Cape Town Branch:
- Where to meet for games: The Clubhouse, 7 Genoa Way, Sea Crest, Strandfontein
- Email: email@example.com
- Web: www.manutd.co.za
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/pages/Manchester-United-Supporters-Club-of-SA-Cpt-Branch/172921995860
Liverpool FC Cape Town Supporters Club:
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/LiverpoolinCapeTown/
Arsenal Cape Town Supporters Club
- Where to meet for games: Gunners on Main – 155 Main Road, Plumstead
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: www.arsenalct.co.za
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/ArsenalCapeTown
Manchester City supporters club in Cape Town:
- Where to meet for games: Bothasig Football club / Verdis, Edgemead Shopping Centre
- Email: email@example.com
Please feel free to contact me if you’re part of a supporters club and you’d like your details to be added to this page.
There’s an exciting football season on the way. Fans can look forward to the Barclays Premier League, FA Cup, La Liga and UEFA Champions League. Will the likes of Manchester United and Barcelona dominate again or will we see new champions in 2012? It’s going to be great to watch, that’s for sure. Cheers!