Quirk eMarketing is a full-service digital marketing agency with offices in Cape Town, Johannesburg and London. We provide creative and strategic digital marketing services to a range of international clients. Quirk Education is dedicated to sharing our knowledge and expertise with people who want to learn more about eMarketing. We do this through our online courses, lectures and our popular textbook, ‘eMarketing: The Essential Guide to Online Marketing’, which is used in over 120 universities worldwide.
- WebPR for Professionals
- Online PR, or WebPR, is creating quite a stir in the PR landscape. The Internet has changed the way in which we do things, and it is becoming increasingly difficult to keep up with these trends. The traditional tools of PR still apply – it’s only the medium and methodology that are changing.
- This four-week part-time course teaches professionals working in a PR capacity about the basics of online PR and its tactics, and how to apply the Internet and its principles to the world of PR.
- Students will learn best practices on writing for the Web, online distribution of PR content, managing a brand’s reputation online and setting goals for your strategy and measurement tactics.
- The course is conducted via the Quirk Learning Centre, which is an online platform designed to facilitate student-lecturer interaction. Here students will be able to download their course notes, watch online videos, participate in discussion and share useful resources on the forums and chat rooms.
- Students are assessed through weekly assignments and a research project, the successful completion of which results in the award of a certificate.
- 4 Weeks
- The courses are run online and are distance-based, thus can be completed by anyone from anywhere in the world.
- Regular access to the Internet and email. You should have sound knowledge of how the Internet is used as a tool for business and understands how PR works.
FOR MORE INFO/BOOKINGS, PLEASE CONTACT:
- Dianne Shelton
- Tel: 021 462 7353
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org