Paddocks is a specialist sectional title training firm that provides a range of products and services throughout South Africa. Paddocks is headed by Prof Graham Paddock, who is an authority on sectional title law and practice.
- Home Owners’ Association Management Course
The course in a nutshell:
- 10-week part-time course presented through online distance learning
- Teaches students the legal, administrative, financial and physical aspects of home owners’ association (HOA) management
- Course material covers HOAs established in terms of section 21 of the Companies Act and common law associations (updated with new Companies Act)
- Expand your expertise by completing the only specialised course in home owners’ association management offered in South Africa
- Compiled and convened by Prof Graham Paddock
- Module 1: Basic principles of Home Owners’ Associations
- Module 2: Formation of an HOA development
- Module 3: Governance documentation
- Module 4: Members, their meetings and decisions
- Module 5: Executive committee members, their meetings and decisions
- Module 6: Finances, accounting, disclosure and auditor
- Module 7: HOA administration
- Module 8: Remedies
- Module 9: Business Rescue
- Module 10: Termination of HOAs
- 10-week part-time online course
- Course starts 13 February 2012.
- This course is based online through the internet, therefore available throughout South Africa and abroad.
- The only requirement is that you have an email address and access to the internet, since all aspects of the course are conducted online. A matric certificate is recommended, since the courses are of a university standard, but is not required.
FOR MORE INFO/BOOKINGS, PLEASE CONTACT:
- Tel: 021 447 7565
- Email: email@example.com