GetSmarter is a high-touch online education company that works together with top universities and industry experts to present a portfolio of courses throughout South Africa.
- University of Cape Town Photoshop Course
The course in a nutshell:
- Understand the theory and practice of creating and editing your images professionally with Adobe Photoshop
- Apply these skills to a variety of creative contexts, including web design, print design and post-production in photography
- 10-week course presented online throughout South Africa
- Results in a Certificate in Photoshop from the University of Cape Town
- Module 1: Introduction to Photoshop
- Module 2: Layer and selection basics
- Module 3: More about selections
- Module 4: Digital graphic theory
- Module 5: Tonal and colour adjustment
- Module 6: Image manipulation and retouching
- Module 7: Layer masks
- Module 8: Working with text and effects
- Module 9: Preparing images for web and print
- Module 10: Advanced features and functions
- 10-week part-time online course
- Course starts on 18 June 2013.
- This course is based online through the internet, therefore available throughout South Africa and abroad.
- The only requirement is that you have an email address and access to the internet, since all aspects of the course are conducted online. A matric certificate is recommended, since the courses are of a university standard, but is not required.
FOR MORE INFO/BOOKINGS, PLEASE CONTACT:
- Nikki Conway
- Tel: 021 447 7565
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org